Testing the Common Core State Standards
Track My Progress was built from the ground up to measure the Common Core State Standards.
There are no CCSS tests to download, print or grade, and no data to upload. Once you create your account and enter your student’s usernames and passwords they are ready to begin their first test. This will give you a baseline from which to measure their progress throughout the year.
Manage Recurring Common Core Tests
Four times a year your students take Common Core State Standard tests in Reading & Math. Track My Progress makes it easy. Students simply login with their username and password on computers or iPads to take a 20-minute test in either Reading or Math. For example:
- The first week of school, your students might take a Track My Progress Reading Test.
- The second week, they take a Track My Progress Math test.
- During the last two weeks of the month you can have any students make up tests they might have missed.
Prepare for End of Year Assessments
Identifying Vulnerability in Early Grades
The user interface for kindergarten through grade two students is designed for the needs of young learners. These features include:
- Audio narration
- Large interactive buttons
- Non-distracting layout
- Specially designed test items.
Learn More About Common Core Testing with Track My Progress
Contact us today to discuss what Track My Progress can offer your team, or click the button below to start your free trial and start receiving important insights about your students' learning.